Saturday, June 4, 2011

~ Ronald won't tell a soul! ~

We have a trick. A trick to
help our boys sit still when
they are getting their hair cut.
I'm not sure if I've shared it
on here before... I think I might
have. Oh well... it is worth


sharing again.

The trick is a sucker.

We give the boys a sucker and they sit for their hair cuts perfectly... 

Like it's their job!


Daddy does the haircuts.

Mama gets on daddy's nerves by taking pictures of
her precious boys.

They love it and they know

haircut

 means

suckers...

they just go hand in hand.

We always try and give the boys tidy little haircuts when Mimi and Papa come to visit.
This is my dad and William.

They are both sporting the pajama with boots - look.

Kooks.

Love it.
Mom and I took the kids out to eat at their favorite, McDonald's.

This is Mimi and the chillens.


It's pretty funny to hear them talking and
telling stories to her.
William getting in some Mimi-time.
After eating the kids went up into the play tunnels and getting them to go to this specific window,
together,
was definitely a feat that I didn't think would actually happen to tell the truth...

but Mimi handled it.

They're goons.
While the kids played William paced.

Back and Forth.
He did make a friend with a little cute blonde girl.
But for the most part,

he paced.

Walking with his hands behind his back -
waiting for Paul and Sweet Pea to come down.

Honestly, I think he probably would of been okay but I was a little scared he would get stuck up in there and then we would have to send someone up for him.
We got the kids out of the tunnels and they went right to Ronald.

They love him.

They talk to him, whisper in his ear and laugh and laugh.
... and it's always fun to sit on his lap.

3 comments:

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

Oh mimi time. How sweet!

Heather said...

I wish a sucker would work for my girls! I'm afraid they'd just end up with sticky, crooked hair:(.

I think it's funny that the kids love Ronald so much- I was always terrified of him! I could not understand why anyone would want to stay at Ronald McDonald's House :)

Anantara said...

very cute! Sami Jo, I read one of yr comments on a Malaysian cooking blog about not being able to understand the recipes cos it was all in Malay. Let me know if u need a translation, I'd be more than happy to help! I love reading cooking blogs :) Email me at roh27@hotmail.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold