Thursday, June 2, 2011

this will have to do....

For today I am searching
all over this house for
my camera cord so I can
post some pics of our fun

weekend with my mom and dad.

So since I can't get to my pictures for a fabulous post full of exciting stories and pictures...

this will have to do.

Oh! Did you see my new header?

I LOOOOOOVE it!

Today:
we are off to the Library in about an hour to
gather up some fun new books and
possibly attend a little story time,

I have a ton of laundry to do... I hate getting behind.
I know I have to do one load a day to keep up and some days... I just space it.
As if laundry doesn't exist at all.  I don't even think about it.  I'm. a. dork.

I also need to go to the Post Office and mail some schtuff...

finish off a pot of chicken stock that my husband started last night - he made it from the roasted chicken we ate from last night.... He makes it SO GOOD!

Clean, feed kids, chase kids and dogs, plan and plot a birthday present for our little Sweat Pea girlly,

and my favorite - I think it is going to rain!

I LOVE the Rain! The longer that heat can stay away the better - in my opinion!!!

It's going to be a good day.

Praying you have a great day too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold