I'm SO excited about this year!
Can you feel the fresh newness of it!?
I'm not one for resolutions - They stress me out!
I think they're restricting and cause us to dread the New Year rather than be totally jazzed about it!
Most of you know that this last year I made a list of things that I wanted to work on... it was helpful to me to remember things that were important to me but this year...
I've made a list of all things positive!
1. Newness -
I'm excited about a fresh, blank, new calendar year that is full of potential to grow,
change, enjoy my family and Do. Do. Do. & don't hold back!
2. Brave Girls Online Seminar -
I was blessed with a special delivery a week ago... more on this to come!
3. Bikes for the whole family -
We were blessed with mostly gift card and money gifts for Christmas as our plan this spring is to purchase all new gear for us to ride bikes till our hearts content.
4. Traveling to North Dakota -
We will be going to North Dakota (weather permitting) in late March for our nieces 16th birthday and to see Ben's family. I'm REALLY excited!
5. Possibility of family moving to our town -
I don't want to "jump the gun" on this one but there is some possibilities that within the next year we could have more family living in our town! What a blessing that would be.
6. Not just chasing dreams but CAPTURING THEM! -
7. Continuing on the healthy life trail -
8. More transformations in our lovely abode -
Painting, Backyard Reno, and thrifty make-overs!
9. Organizing and a Fabulous Yard Sale -
I've got little boy clothes coming out my ears and tons of other odds and ends. A Yard Sale could do wonders for my anxiety that we my turn into Hoarders. Have you seen those shows?
10. Possible additions to our family (baby, pet, friends)
... no I'm not pregnant.
11. More wonderful memories made -
12. Time with my Boys! Boys! Boys! ... and Dapher Doo! :)
So. Very. Blessed.