Wednesday, May 12, 2010

eenie meenie miny mo

We met up with some friends today at the park!
They had a remote control Lightening McQueen! & Pauly was in heaven!

William was pretty happy too!

He totally fell asleep in the swing.
So chunky! 6 months old!!!
He is loving his tub times lately!
My boys!
One of my favorites!
Pauly is a very serious block builder! He is so proud in this picture I just love it!


"I miss the days when decisions were made by eenie, meenie miny mo, agreements were made with pinky promises and boys had cooties." - Unknown





3 comments:

Annikke said...

LOVE those chubby cheeks! So squeezable!

The block builder has every right to be proud.. he is an awesome block builder!

Sandra said...

He is just adorable, I love his cheeks :)

tara said...

so darling, aren't days like this the best!! happy weekned to you and yours!! xo, Tara

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold