Saturday, February 27, 2010

I want it all!

I know, I know, I just had a baby but for some reason it has been on my mind. Everywhere I look I'm getting reminded about having a girl someday. Tucked away in the back of my cupboard I have a box full of girlly hair things and in my sewing box I've been saving pretty ribbon I've run into to make pretty bows out of.
kappaprep.com


I'm pretty girlly and having a girl to dress up with and have a tea party sounds like my cup of tea...




teagiftsets.org






Or we could put on our little aprons and be busy in the kitchen.








warmbiscuit.com






Sparkly shoes to tip toe around the house in... bliss







babble.com



BUT in the meanwhile I am happy enjoying my little boys of blue







dapperlad.com

1 comment:

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

that little boy outfit would be perfect for easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold