Saturday, October 31, 2009

hAppY hAllOwEEn!

Well this week has been moving in slow motion, especially because we are on a week count down for little Mr. #2 to bless us with his presence (via C-section on Tuesday the 3rd!) and I have just been draggin' my little...? (not sure if little was the right word there) behind all week. I wake up about 7 a.m. with the little guy and then about 10 a.m. I'm ready to go back to bed while he sits on the foot of my bed and watches Sesame Street... then we get up around 11:30 a.m. and I make us lunch and then down for naps from 1 to 3 p.m. SO TIRED! and uncomfortable - I am trying to keep a positive attitude and enjoy these last few days with this little guy thumpin' around in my belly though... so precious!


Amuma (Pauly's Basque Great Grandma) mailed him some Halloween treats. A coloring book and crayons, a Halloween Pencil, and a really cute Casper the Ghost shirt. She colored the envelope like a big spider... she is so cute.

Tonight he is going to be Batman and go around with Daddy to a couple of neighbors and friends houses to Trick-or-Treat - so hopefully I'll have some great pics to post tomorrow of that fiasco!

hAppY hAllOwEEn!
The Lady of the House

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold