Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Prepare for Dos!

So in preparation for our newest addition "Mr. Dos" I have made up a little list of things I need to fill in the gaps. Obviously I already have a lot of the stuff I need for baby #2 as I already had baby #1...

It is just amazing how the Lord works. I made up a list of things I needed, and slowly but surely, without even really sharing my little list with anyone (except for ma and sisters) - people send me, randomly, things I need off my list! It is just amazing and I am so grateful to the Lord for this type of reassurance that he is the Amazing Provider and will always take care of us.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

God is so good.
I always have to stop and smile when I have told God of our needs and that I trust him to provide, then when he provides for us in some way, I think to myself "Wow He really did it". I am sure He is thinking, Well ya asked didn't ya, why are you suprised.
I love to watch Him work in the everyday things.
Keep feasting in the word and seeking His face.
To the moon
mom

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold