Wednesday, April 1, 2009

5 things

I was tagged to do this by my sister Jodi. It was super fun to jog my brain and look forward to the years to come!

5 things I was doing five years ago:

Working as a collector for Sears Credit
Planning a wedding
Enjoying manicures and pedicures whenever I liked!
Loving my daily Starbucks
Learned about my new niece or nephew that was coming that year in December (Bailey Boo)


5 things on my to do list tomorrow: (supposed to be today but it is 9:38 p.m and I'm done!)

Enjoy a vow renewal of my new friends!
Take Pauly to his Granny's (to spend the night :) A little ME time :) (too bad I'm broke!)
Clean my house!
Take a uninterrupted NAP (thank you Granny and Grandad)!

5 thing that I would do with a million dollars:
Give some to the Lord
Give to Family
Pay off our debt
Build a house on a hill
Travel

5 places I have lived:
Howe, ID
Lovelock, NV
Nampa, ID
Jerome, ID
Boise, ID

5 Jobs I have had:
Hot Stuff Pizza
JB's Restaurant for a day (then I realized I can't tell the guests to get a hold of their kids and to JUST EAT IT!!)
Movie Rental place in Nampa (Can't remember the name!)
Sears Credit
Idaho Community Foundation

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years:
Raising 2 or more kids
Volunteering more
Be Debt Free (besides mortgage and our mortgage be loan!!)
Playing some type of sport (maybe with the "Y" basketball, softball... something!)
Striving every day to be a better Lady of the House

5 people I'm tagging:
Mom
Krista
Mom's in the Fish Bowl
Rainy Day in May
whoever else wants to share!! It's super fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold