Friday, March 27, 2009

Madagascar... over and over and over and over

So my son has a new obsession... actually I think this is his first obsession! He hasn't ever really had a toy that he absolutely can't live without or a blanket he can't live without BUT lately from the time he wakes up in the morning to when he goes to bed ... well at least 20 times a day he asks to watch this movie... he obviously can't say Madagascar because he is only 18 1/2 mo. so he says "Mov - mov... " and he is refering to the song on there "I like to move it!" I too love this song and I am not kidding every time I watch this movie I see something that I didn't see before. It is super funny! It is a little dirty though... like the monkeys wanting to fling poo and the king tells them to shut up and stuff... I've got to say the entertainment for a toddler though is awesome! He loves the characters and they are all so over the top! I sure don't mind him watching it over and over but the first he says shut up I'll know where he got it from and we'll have to have a talk about it... as I'm sure we will about a lot of things that are on television. The song on there is good for housecleaning too! Gets you up and moving! I'm excited to watch #2!

1 comment:

Annikke said...

I like the movie too.... it is cute!

My children have an obsession with Curious George right now...!!!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold