Friday, February 27, 2009

what a little face

the other day we were outside playing and my little boy ate some dirt. i wasn't paying attention - i was on the phone with my sister and i looked over and he had black dirt all around his mouth and he was crunching on something. i used my fingers to try and get it all out of his mouth but he honestly was acting like it was nummy! i was laughing so hard i was crying and couldn't breathe! this is the picture i got with my phone. what a cute little face huh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sami, I am so glad you got a picture of him. I was laughing so hard as well. I have been there done that.
I'm sure he'll do it again. It just tastes good!
Love ya, Jodi B

Kara said...

Your blog is adorbale...thank you for your kind words! I will def. be checking back!! God bless you and thank you for sharing your faith with us also.
Kara

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold