Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Read all about Us!

1) Who is your man? a bald, funny, beautiful blue eyed man

2)How long have you been together? We met downtown at a restaurant/bar and he sat down beside me and started visiting - I offered him some chicken strips and he was in love :) We married September 25,2004

3)How long did you date? 3 years

4)How old is your man? 34

5)Who eats more? He does - but sometimes around midnight I can't help it!

6)Who said "I love you" first? I did...

7)Who is taller? He is.

8)Who sings better? He does... and plays the guitar... jealous?

9)Who is smarter? He is!!!

10)Whose temper is worse? He does!!!

11)Who does the laundry? I do until he has a fit because I'm doing it wrong :)

12)Who takes the garbage out? It is his job but I help some times...

13)Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do - it is closer to the bathroom and I always have to get up! It sucks!

14)Who pays the bills? He brings it in and I send it out... after he gets his allowance of course :)

15)Who is better at the computer? He is - he always has to fix it when I screw it up.. Thanks honey!

16)Who mows the lawn? Thanks God him!

17)Who cooks dinner? I cook the majority of the nights but he cooks when we have Pizza and when I'm pooped!

18)Who drives when you are together? He does... he's a gentleman like that.

19)Who pays when you go out? He does? We do...? It's our money :)

20)Who is most stubborn? Not me!

21)Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I do!!! It makes me crazy!

22)Whose parents do you see most? His - at least they're cool!

23)Who kissed who first? We kissed.

24)Who asked who out? I gave him my phone number at the restaurant and he called me.

25)Who proposed? He proposed on Valentines of 2004 on the steps of a old cute little church that I adored. It was precious!

26)Who is more sensitive? I am!

27)Who has more friends? He did but now his friends are my friends so We do! :)

28)Who has more siblings? He does - all sisters, he is the only boy... Pray for me (jk their awesome)

29)Who wears the pants in the family? He does, he is the head of our household.



This is one of those tag games... I don't really like to tag people - so do it if you think it's fun! I would love to learn more about you and your sweety!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold