Tuesday, February 17, 2009

so thankful

yesterday i was going through some old posts and pictures remembering how last year this time i was trying to figure out a good formula for pauly. the headache of him having extreme eczema and being so tiny with so much discomfort. broke my heart! i am so thankful that is over - he is doing great! it is something i think about often and i'm so grateful for all of my support from my family. i posted a picture that was taken around the same time last year. see the difference!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my. I'm glad he is doing so much better. What a hansome boy.

Jackie said...

She that boy there? Yeah, that's my brown eyed boy. I love him every minute, every day, all the time!

mimi
God's timing is not our timing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold