Friday, January 9, 2009

My baby boy needs a big boy bed ;(

I can't believe my tiny little yummy baby boy is going to need a big boy bed soon. The other morning I went in there to see two of his limbs sticking out of the bars because he is just BUSTING out at the seems in that crib! So on to a toddler bed I guess. I think I'll look on Criagslist to find one. I'm sure we can find something affordable and in good condition there.

For Christmas, Ben got me a rotary material cutter and a self-healing cutting board (Didn't he do a good job? I thought so!). I have decided to make Pauly a quilt - along with a pillow sham for his big boy bed. I think I'll make it really similar to this crazy Dr. Seuss quilt minus the Dr. Seuss character. It seems like that would be easy and still turn out really fun and colorful. This quilt is on found on Pottery Barn Kid's website

I'll keep you posted on my progress on the quilt. I'm super excited to get started! I have quite a few different kinds of material already and I think I only need one or two more from JoAnn's. It shouldn't take me long!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold