Saturday, July 23, 2011

~ attitude adjustment ~

M
an! I've had a week-to-remember
and I'm not meaning in a good
way. My kids have all been... well -
stinkers. I honestly don't know why
this week has been so different from



all the others - it just seems like I was feeling more
frustrated than usual.

This morning I woke up early and just felt...

better.

I've really been praying for God to help me to remember to not
sweat the small stuff.

Who cares if Pauly wants to wear his gloves, hats,
snow pants and winter coat when it is 90 degrees outside -
It makes him SO happy...

Who cares if Sweat Pea constantly asks through the day what we are doing next -
I decided to try and beat her to the punch and tell her before she asks...

Who cares if William has had blow-out after blow-out this week -
Praise God I don't have problems with him NOT pooping, right?
That would be stressful.

I am so immensely blessed to get to hang with these three everyday.
I don't have to jerk them out of bed at the crack of dawn to get them to
a lady's house where they are just one of many.
I don't have to hear from someone else, "William said, hippopotamus today!"
I don't miss out on one darn thing... very blessed.

I've got to remind myself of this more frequently or
 sometimes I let the hustle and bustle, whining and lying,
and cooking and cleaning take over my every thought
and I just get so overwhelmed and consumed.

Today, I saw something on a Brave Girl's Soul Restoration Facebook page that I
thought was kind of fun -

it just kind of encourages you to stop and
Be Still
for a second.

I'm going to try and use positive words throughout - see if I can't give myself an attitude adjustment.


We'll see how it goes.

One word:

1. Where is your cell phone? Cute

2. Your significant other? Loving

3. Your hair: Tidy

4. Your mother?: Funny

5. Your father?: Smart

6. Your favorite thing?: Family

7. Your dream last night? Dreamy

8. Your favorite drink? : Coffee

9. Your dream/goal?: Ocean

10. The room you're in? : Living

11. Your hobby?: Art

12. Your fear?: None

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy

14. Where were you last night?: Movie

15. What you're not?  Disappointed

16. Muffins? Blueberry!

17. One of your wish list items?: NYC

18. Where you grew up? : Idaho

19. The last thing you did? : Sip

20. What are you wearing?: PJS

21. Your TV? HGTV

22. Your pets?  Snoring

23. Your computer? Qwerty

24. Your life? : Full

25. Your mood? : Content

27. Your car? Buick

28. Something you're not wearing? Bra (GASP!)

29. Favorite store?  Thrift

30. Your summer?  Beautiful

31. Like someone? Ben

32. Your favorite color?  Green

33. When is the last time you laughed?  Pauly

34. Last time you cried?:  Thursday

35. Today? Races!

Happy Weekend, Love Bugs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold