Wednesday, June 29, 2011

~ timeless ~

I
am scattered all over
the design spectrum
when it comes to pinning
down a particular design-
style.


I tend to love breezy coastal colors, brought in with country textures,
a splash of industrial nuance and here-and-theres of clever anitquey reusings. In my pea-sized brain department of design education - all of thee above = timeless.

I could be wrong.

Here are some amazing combinations of amazing design that honestly...
made my mouth water.

Enjoy.
Farmhouse and Industrial Style in the City

I adore the huge horse picture behind the beautiful breezy white couch hugged by that amazing
caster-rolling coffee table. Drool. Drool.

Jessica Helgerson Kitchens

When I look at this kitchen it whispers coastal with it's bright whites,  and then gently cozies you up
with that antique chair and the warm dark wood floor. There is lovely modern flare in that light pennant and in the lines of the cupboard and as much as I am NOT a modern kinda girl...
 I do LOVE this.

This space is so inviting - Wouldn't you agree?
I love the traditional classic wing back chairs, the sea grass rug brings in amazing texture,
we all know I LOVE big letters, that lamp adds a great deLIGHT... get it?
and that scripted pillow ... {swoony}

Perfect marriage of Industrial Chic.

So. No matter what your design preference is - maybe you are combining with your spouse's
or you are just trying to figure out how to manage your own...
through these photos, I've discovered -
where there is a will, there is a way to find that timeless space of your dreams.

Now ~ off to plan an attack.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold