Monday, May 23, 2011

Here it is...

I knew this was my "theme song"
the second I heard it. It gave me
goosebumps, made my heart leap
for joy, literally made me want to


jump up and DO something.

I have claimed DO as my word. If you've been reading this blog - it's been my word for a while.

I love it.

This song suggestion was given to me by a dear Brave Girl friend. We took Soul Restoration together.
I'm so excited to have this song as my "theme song" for turning 30!

Dawn, you're a genius.

and maybe...

after you listen to this amazing song...

YOU will want it as your "theme song" too!



So yes, Dawn my dear, YOU are the winner of the $20 Starbucks card so please send me
your mailing address when you have a moment.

To all of you who gave me song suggestions...

here is a

BIG HUG!

As for my 35 things to do before I'm 35 list...

I didn't get to it.

Isn't that terrible?  Oh well, I'm not going to be too hard on myself - I've had a lot on my plate lately.
I will work on it tonight and get it on here soon! I have a lot of fun ideas and I can't wait to share.

So you all
have a fabulous Monday!

AND

to my baby sis...

Happy 25th Birthday!!


1 comment:

Dawn Christ said...

I'm so happy you liked it! Thank you so much for sharing your birthday with me <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold