1. Real name → Sami Jo
2. Nickname(s)→ Sam, Samaria, Samuel Joseph, Samari
3. Zodiac sign → Taurus
4. Male or female → Female
5. Elementary→ Lovelock Elementary (Nevada), Howe Elementary (Idaho)
6. Middle School → Butte County Middle School
7. High School → Butte County High School
8. Hair color → brown... very boring.
9. Long or short→ just below shoulders but normally put in a bun ... messy bun
10. Loud or Quiet → Loud! unless I'm mad, sad, or nervous
11. Sweats or Jeans → Sweats - lof to be comfy.
12. Phone or Camera → Camera - LOVE to take pics.... you know that :) I NEVER keep track of my phone which drives my family crazy and my husband INSANE!
13. Health freak → I grew up eating elk meat and taters for just about every meal - We drank from the hose and swam in the horse trough... Not Really a health freak - Maybe I should be - eeek!
14. Besties → Mom, Jodi (sis), Casi (sis), and Shi (childhood)...
15. Do you have a crush on someone? -> I have 3 men in my life. My husband, Ben - my love, my Pauly boy and my Baby boy - I crush on all of them all day, every day.
16. Eat or Drink → Drink - Ice Tea with Lemon and WATER - I <3 water!
17. Piercings → ears. JUST EARS. (I do have a second hole that I do not use)
18. Tattoos → Nope.
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane? only on 2 occasions
20. Been in a relationship? Yes in deedy :)
21. Been in a car accident? No....knock on wood.
22. Been in a fist fight ? Yes. eeeeek!
23. First piercing? I got my ears pierced when I was just teensy weensy.
24. First best friend? Rebekah Livermore
25. First award? probably one of those sweet blue ribbons you win on field day in Elementary or a fun little prize at church for reciting a memory verse correctly.
26. First crush? Josh Hansen - I thought he was SO cute!
28. First big vacation? South Dakota
29. Last person you talked to? My hubby
30. Last person you texted? My hubby
31. Last person you watched a movie with? Paul and William - How to Train a Dragon
32. Last food you ate? soft-boiled egg
33. Last movie you watched? How to Train a Dragon
34. Last song you listened to? Grey's Anatomy soundtrack (as I'm watching Greys right now - such good music.)
35. Last thing you bought? $20.03 gas at the Stinker
36. Last person you hugged? My husband.
37. Food? sushi pleeeeease :) and mom - it's Ed u Mommy.... Not whose your mommy. <3 you.
38. Drinks? Iced tea, water - oooh! and I adore coffee!
39. Store? Thrift, Ross, Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, Hobby Lobby
40. Books? My B-I-B-L-E - I mostly read blogs (if I get a chance to read) but I do LOVE Nicholas Sparks.
41. Music? I'm completely and utterly in love with Jetty Rae's music. I just LOVE music!
42. Flowers? Daisies.
43. Colors? white, blue, green, grey, tan
44. Movies? You've Got Mail - all time fav then Family Stone and Step Mom
45. Professional Title? CEO of the Household =)
46. Subjects? Language and Art
IN 2010 - I...
047. [x] was kissed in the snow
048.  celebrated Halloween
049.  had your heart broken
050. [x] went over the minutes on your cell phone
051.  someone questioned your sexual orientation
052.  came out of the closet
053.  gotten pregnant
054.  had an abortion
055. [x] done something you've regretted
056. [x] broke a promise
057. [x] hid a secret
058. [x] pretended to be happy
059. [x] met someone who changed your life -
060.  pretended to be sick
061.  left the country
062. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
063. [x] cried over the silliest thing
064.  ran a mile
065.  went to the beach with your best friend(s)
066.  stayed single the whole year
067. Eating ? nothing
068. Drinking? water
069. I'm about to... watch Chopped with my Love
070. Listening to? husband brag about what a genius that he is for figuring out his rubiks cube.
071. Plans for today? go to sleep after Chopped :)
072. Waiting for? SO Excited about Soul Restoration with Brave Girls! on January 11th!
073. Want kids? I've got 2 boys and want a girl - if #3 is a girl, I'll be tempted to leave it at that but we'll see... *wink*
074. Want to get married? just one husband is enough! :)
075. Careers in Mind? I'm already a nurse, teacher, cook, personal shopper, personal assistant, house cleaner, and on and on! Ha! Love my job!!
076. Favorite physical attribute? Lips.
077. Best Quality? Good Listener
078. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous - LOVE surprises!
079. Optimist or Realist? Optimist
080. Email Thank you or Thank you note? Hand-written Thank you note. LOVE stationary.
081. Step over the puddle or jump in it! JUMP IN!!
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant? Hello! Trouble-maker ! Ha!!! Actually I'm a big-time "rule follower" but love being lippy.
Have You EVER?
083. Lost glasses/contacts? nope - don't wear 'em.
084. Ran away from home? I don't think so.... hmmm... Have to ask mama on that one.
085. Held a gun/knife for self defense? Yes
086. Killed somebody? No
087. Broken someone's heart? yes
088. Been arrested? no
089. Cried when someone died? of course.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself? Go Me!
091. Miracles? happen.
090. Love at first sight? I fell into a deep deep forever love with my sons the first time I laid my eyes on them.
093. Heaven? Yes.
094. Santa Claus? Yes. I think it is important for kids to know the real meaning for Christmas but it's so important for them to imaginative too!
095. Sex on the first date? WHAT?
096. Kiss on the first date? I think I did when I was dating - I would suggest to gals dating now - No!
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? nope - there's three.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? So thankful and also very thankful that there is tomorrow - where I can keep dreaming.
99. Do you believe in God? With all my heart.
100. Political views - Conservative
♥ your neighbor 2011 4 Fun an informal introduction Birthdays Christmas D♥gs Delight yourself in the Lord Easter F♥♥D Fall Friends of the Family happiness in housework her babies her Blog Friends her family her giveaways her Household her Man home tour how to i DO. M♥vies My ♥ be still Playing Hostess Reuse Reduce Recycle sami loo loo Spring Summer Fun Thanksgiving THE lady Valentines Day Winter
- March 2007 (1)
- April 2007 (2)
- June 2007 (3)
- September 2007 (1)
- October 2007 (1)
- November 2007 (2)
- December 2007 (5)
- January 2008 (4)
- February 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (3)
- April 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (6)
- August 2008 (5)
- September 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- December 2008 (2)
- January 2009 (22)
- February 2009 (45)
- March 2009 (19)
- April 2009 (8)
- May 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (27)
- July 2009 (13)
- August 2009 (11)
- September 2009 (15)
- October 2009 (35)
- November 2009 (12)
- December 2009 (6)
- January 2010 (25)
- February 2010 (19)
- March 2010 (26)
- April 2010 (16)
- May 2010 (23)
- June 2010 (19)
- July 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (18)
- September 2010 (18)
- October 2010 (25)
- November 2010 (18)
- December 2010 (16)
- January 2011 (17)
- February 2011 (11)
- March 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (5)
- May 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (7)
- December 2011 (3)