Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~ first steps ~

William took his first steps this past Friday.
He's such a little champ!


I was cooking dinner and of course he did it while I wasn't looking
and
the hubster is NOT letting me forget that I missed his first steps -
Stinker.

I can't believe my baby is walking.

He is walking - he's got teeth coming out his ears, okay not really but lots of teeth!,
he answers with a shake of his head NO to
every.
single.
question.
 anyone ever asks him,
he is going up and down the stairs without any too serious bumps
(freaks me out a little but he insists going downstairs to play with brother),

he gets in on the "playing games" (daddy wrestling) and is VERY ferocious I might add,
he gives kisses goodnight and crawls to his bed when I say it's bedtime, he has started to come into the living room on a high-trot when he hears Mickey Mouse Club House song start in the mornings 
and he only is nursing like once or twice a day.

My baby is growing up -
hmmm....

maybe it's time for another... *wink*

2 comments:

Annikke said...

Oh so very precious! Love his little smile - i bet that was HUGE when he started walking!

Susan Freeman said...

Oh how absolutely precious!

Lots of love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold