Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~ first steps ~

William took his first steps this past Friday.
He's such a little champ!


I was cooking dinner and of course he did it while I wasn't looking
and
the hubster is NOT letting me forget that I missed his first steps -
Stinker.

I can't believe my baby is walking.

He is walking - he's got teeth coming out his ears, okay not really but lots of teeth!,
he answers with a shake of his head NO to
every.
single.
question.
 anyone ever asks him,
he is going up and down the stairs without any too serious bumps
(freaks me out a little but he insists going downstairs to play with brother),

he gets in on the "playing games" (daddy wrestling) and is VERY ferocious I might add,
he gives kisses goodnight and crawls to his bed when I say it's bedtime, he has started to come into the living room on a high-trot when he hears Mickey Mouse Club House song start in the mornings 
and he only is nursing like once or twice a day.

My baby is growing up -
hmmm....

maybe it's time for another... *wink*

2 comments:

Annikke said...

Oh so very precious! Love his little smile - i bet that was HUGE when he started walking!

AshTreeCottage said...

Oh how absolutely precious!

Lots of love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold