Monday, August 9, 2010

slivers of optimism


So so sorry for that bummer post on Saturday.

Writing it all out got my... uhem - you know what... in gear.

I swept the whole back patio.

Went through the boys' toys and seperated them in to upstairs and downstairs toys.

Got the changing table out of our room - HURRAY!

And last night, at 10 p - after the boys' were in bed and the dishes were done...

I groomed Daphnie.
You. are. welcome. Dapher-doo.

She looks like a million bucks!

I've got some more energy, which is exciting.

I know that will just get better and better as I continue my better eating
and

start excercising regularly.

So EXCITED to have more energy!

& it is supposed to be in the 80's here on Wednesday...

Everyone say - Wooot! Wooot!

Speaking of lower tempertures... totally been dreaming about fall, lately.

source

Fall ~ everything that is golden, spicey and deliciously comfy.

I love fall.

Today I should get the first disc of Season 4 of Grey's in the Mail! ROCK ON!

Now, I'm off to make myself a cup of tea.... mmmmm.

Happy Monday!

Let not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me. John 14:1a

2 comments:

Misty said...

I love fall too... Not quite ready to let summer go, just yet, but it's a sweet feeling knowing that Fall is just around the corner! :)

Taylor said...

Glad your day got better. I always find it helps to write about it!
Lumberjack's Wife

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold