Wednesday, June 23, 2010

something new with a do

Becky over at Farmgirl Paints is extremely talented. I adore her artwork, as I've said before. I saw that she has these super cute little key chains and necklaces now -
SO, I had her make me one. I've always wanted a piece of her art and I thought why not now, since I have a good reason... right?
I sent her an email and she custom made me this necklace with my "theme word" 'Do' and I really wanted wings around the 'Do' so that it would encourage me to keep on going and not give up.
I have to admit, I haven't been noting in my food journal or exercises journal just yet - I've been quite sidetracked and really need to get back in The Word and get focused on our menus, exercising and staying active.
Just keep swimming...
(as the Lumberjack's wife would say... what movie is that from? *tee hee*)
Didn't she do an amazing job designing it for me? She asked me what colors I wanted and I didn't specify - I just asked her to be creative and go with whatever leads her...
you know, do your thang, girl!
Well, I have to say...
I adore.
When I get my necklace I'll take a picture and model it for ya! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Misty said...

it's beautiful, i love it!

Are you using Spark People or going about it on your own?

Anonymous said...

Finding Nemo!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold