Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hey Shorty!

My wonderful husband made us strawberry shortcake dessert.
He insists we have real whip cream - how unfortunate that he insists! (rolling my eyes).
The strawberries right now, are awesome!
I think I'll have to pick up more today! And Shortcake is so much better than Angel Food Cake in my opinion.
I like Angel Food Cake, I mean, it tastes good - I really like it on it's own. I kind of think of it as cotton candy in cake form...
BUT Strawberry Shortcake is soooooooooooo good!
It has that whole sweet, salty thing going for it.
and of course....
you've gotta having a cup of coffee with your dessert makes it really good!

3 comments:

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Looks delish! I'm headed to the store now for more strawberries and some coffee is sounding good too. Looking forward to exploring your blog some more.

redeemed diva said...

I'm drooling!

Sandra said...

You know what? I prefer shortcake to angel cake OR pound cake LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold