Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"I need to hire a new maid" - Aunt Jojo

I feel tired.
Grumpy.
Burnt out.
Overwhelmed.

I know what I need to do but it just seems like so much!
Arggg.

Spring Cleaning is WAY overdue!
My house is in sad shape.

I've made the list a million bajillion times. I need a miracle!

This and this is what I found...

Please share with me your spring cleaning/daily routine cleaning tips - I'd love to hear them!

Good Luck with your Spring Cleaning! & I'll keep you updated on my............... success
(positive thinking).

Hopefully I don't get fired. (tee hee)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Work as unto the Lord Colossians 3:23-24 and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Phillipians 4:13 :) :) :)
love ya to the moon
mom

Shelley in SC said...

Oh, I hear you . . . I HEAR you. I am actually dying to get some good spring cleaning going. Not sure if I'm actually enjoying THINKING about it or actually DOING it, though. ::sigh::

Annikke said...

I can't believe it is time to spring clean (don't get me wrong, I am SO ready for Spring.... just not the cleaning part!)

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

Here I come..... to save the day! (I'd love to)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold