Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Because I'm a lady that's why..."

I will wear this dress when my love takes me to dine in Paris.
found here

Perfect. I shall wear this to surprise my love with lunch at work.

We'll spread a blanket on the warm grass and feed each other delicious fruit and cheese.



found here


This one is for the Saturday Market.

I'll feel so pretty as we stroll up and down the red brick path

lined with friendly merchants.



And last, I shall wear this one
just.
for.
me.
with my hot pink toenail polish,
lime green flip flops
and...
this from here.


1 comment:

redeemed diva said...

I love Doris Day dresses. I too shall join you for a soiree in one of these get ups and a strand of pearls---because I'm the diva that's why!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold