Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So blessed for her... and her...

As I watch my 3 1/2 month old son watch his 2 year old brother closely. I am amazed by how he is already so in love with his big brother! He just can't get enough of Paul - he loves him already and Paul has probably said under 50 words to him. William already HAS to be sitting where he can be watching what Paul is up to and watches ever intently!!
I remember when I was little my mom would tell me how much my sisters adored me and loved me as I was the oldest. I thought she was full of it and just driving me crazy trying to get me to like my sisters - which I did love them I just didn't like them that much. We fought a lot and someone was ALWAYS getting left out. It wasn't a certain person more than the others it just depended on what was going on. Sometimes Casi (the youngest) and I would gang up on Jodi but then again sometimes Jodi (the middle) and Casi wanted to do things that were "Far too immature" for me to do (like ride the horses out in the pasture bareback wearing their play dresses and garby play hats) I wasn't going to do that I was too mature! No Way Jose -too embarrassing!....

I now realize what mom was talking about, I know Pauly loves William already and William sure adores Pauly. It's awesome the love between siblings sometimes and I am so thankful these boys have eahother.

I don't know what I would do without these girls - I call both of them (including my mother) every day pretty much. We always consult each other on new hair styles, redecorating ideas for our homes, and disciplining our children and so on. So thankful for you two! I love you Jodi and Casi!!



1 comment:

Misty said...

so sweet... there is nothing like a sister... unless you are a boy and you have your brother, i guess, but i wouldn't know much about that one... :)I too ADORE my sisters...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold