Sunday, February 7, 2010

Questions for The Lady of the House...

I got this idea from Misty at Rainy Day in May - she's a doll. Thanks Misty!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:03
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls! I think they are one of nature's precious gifts.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Julie & Julia (I was about 7 months pregnant and it was with my sister, Casi. It was perfect.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Castle, My husband and I both really enjoy it!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast with coffee
6. What is your middle name? Jo
7. What food do you dislike? Beans and Ham... ICKY! I'm really trying my best to learn to like them since beans are a healthy food ... blah. blah. blah.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Matisyahu
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 (I think) Buick Rendezvous... (yes I had to Google how to spell it!)
10. Favorite sandwich? A bbq'd chorizo (Basque Style) in a hot dog bun! Yes, I'll eat 3! Please and Thank you!
11. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance.
12. Favorite item of clothing? My Grandpa Bill's green army hat he gave me. Love it!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Target clothes, I think that is Mossimo.
15. Where would you retire to? Where I live now! I love Idaho because it has all the seasons!
16. What was your most memorable birthday? When I turned 18 - I had all my family with me for my graduation and that was the same week as our High School Rodeo in our "home" town so I was so excited. It was amazing! Memories from graduation, rodeoing lots of fun and also tears.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Football!!! booo hooo
18. When is your birthday? May Baby!
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Totally both! I have to be up to nurse whenever needed and I NEED my alone time... let's just say it is 11:58 right now and I don't mean a.m.
20. What is your shoe size? 10ish... Just depends on the shoe and if I REALLY want it!
21. Pets? Dapher Doo. 8 year old Cocker Spaniel.
22. Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us? ummmm no. That question was creepy - creepy question asker...
23. What did you want to be when you were little? a mommy
24. How are you today? Well it is 12:03 a.m. I think I'll get back to you on that one. But so far I'm watching Gilmore Girls (some of my favorite things) so it is looking up!
25. What is your favorite candy? Anything Chocolate!
26. What is your favorite flower? daisies.
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Not sure on exact date but Spring Break! When Auntie Holly and kids are coming to visit!
28. What are you listening to right now? The sweet sweet sound of Gilmore Girls. Ahhhhh...
29. What was the last thing you ate? Wanna be Captain Crunch...
30. Do you wish on stars? I do.
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green. Because I said so.
32. How is the weather right now? It's dark outside and I don't want to go check. I'm betting on cold!
33. What is your natural hair color? I have brown hair.
34. Favorite soft drink? no likey. I love water!
35. Favorite restaurant? Rockies Diner, the girls wear roller skates Hellooo.... & they were on Man vs. Food! I lurrrrrrve food shows so Of Course they are my favorite!
36. Favorite color of nail polish? RED! I only paint toe nails!
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? Do kittens count as toys? My sisters and I would dress them up in our baby doll clothes... We had to keep a good eye on Jodi though... tee hee... She liked to squeeeeze them.
38. Summer or winter? Fall... oh! That wasn't a choice... I DON'T Care!
39. Hugs or kisses? From my love: a Hollywood Kiss - To you: xoxo
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!!!!!!!!!
41. Coffee or tea? Coffee - I think I have an addiction.
42. When was the last time you cried? When I was having one of those Am I doing this right? mama moments...
43. What is under your bed? bunnies. dusty ones... oh! and cars - Cars are everywhere in this house... but that is a post for another day.
44. What did you do last night? Well since it is now 12:22 Monday morning do you mean last night or the last last night...? Sunday night: Super Bowl - uggh let's not talk about it... and then Saturday night: SNL. I heart SNL!
45. What are you afraid of? Spiders. Scare Me. Spiders - remember Bailey Jode?
46. Salty or sweet? sweet then salty, then sweet then salty, then sweet and salty and round it round it goes... Am I the only one that does this...
47. How many keys on your key ring? like 4 - I don't know. too tired to think.
48. How many years at your current job? 3 ish - Stay at Home Mom, the pay sucks but the memories priceless... and I have it in with the Boss *wink*wink
49. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. I LOVE boppin' around Saturday morning eating lots of bacon, toast and coffee - watching cooking shows with my hubby and blogging. ahhhh heavenly!
50. How many towns have you lived in? Like 4 or so.
51. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes I'm shy, sometimes I'm not. Just depends how I feel... right now, tired.


Do any of you have any questions for me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold