Friday, January 8, 2010

Feeling Invisible?



This video was sent to me by my mama. Man! Don't we all feel like an invisible woman. Cooking, cleaning, washing clothes - folding clothes - putting them away & for what! Just for my toddler to wear a shirt for 2 minutes, cover it in pancake syrup and move on to the next one... and round and round we go.

Thank you Lord for your silent encouragement. Thank you for helping me to remember that I'm not doing it for the mother of the year award or so I can be known for the best mama on the block with the cleanest kids... I have to remember why I'm here on earth and my every day is to abide in him and to let his beautiful light shine in me so that my kids (and everyone!) can see it!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold