Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ABCs of Me!

A - Age: 28, again have a hard time remembering this one lately. Darn pregnancy memory!

B - Bed size: King Size Bed, bought off of Craigslist for like $50 for the bedframe and mattresses! I heart Craigslist!

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning Windows! It just is so time consuming!

D - Dog's name: Daphnie, Dapher Doo, Daph! Aphnie (as Little Man calls her)

E - Essential start your day item: Have to admit, coffee is up there! I love coffee!!

F - Favorite color: Green!!

G - Gold or Silver: Silver! For sure!!

H - Height: 5'8

I - I am: so sick of watching Cars... my son is addicted!

J - Job: Stay at home mama

K - Kids: 1 boy and 1 boy on the way

L - Living arrangements: Me, my hubby, my boy and my dog

M - Mom's name: Jackie

N - Nicknames: Samela (this one is from my husband) I actually have A LOT of nicknames!!

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None

P - Pet Peeve: Plan to be on time! Work it out! You're an adult... right?

Q - Quote from a movie: "Don't cry, Shopgirl. Don't cry." Tom Hanks-You've Got Mail

R - Right or left handed: I'm right handed.

S - Siblings: 2 sisters. I love them!

T - Time you wake up: whenever little guy wakes up. Usually between 7:30 and 8 a.m.

U - Underwear: Yes?

V - Vegetable you dislike: Love just about all of them...and actually can't think of one I don't like...

W - Ways you run late: See answer to Letter P...

X - X-rays you've had: arm, leg, back, teeth - I think that is all...

Y - Yummy food you make: Rice Pudding... LOVE IT!

Z - Zoo favorite: I love the monkeys at the zoo! They're hysterical!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I just got your package and I love it! You are so talented. Thank you so much. It put a huge grin on my face. Thanks again

redeemed diva said...

Cool idea to post with! I agree with P in principle, but unfortunately, I sometimes fall short in practice. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold