Tuesday, October 20, 2009

21 days on the counter today!

Can't believe it! So excited about this little guy making his debut! When? I'm so anxious and wondering when he will arrive! They have scheduled me for a c-section on Nov. 5th if at that time, little man is showing signs that he needs to just come out then Doc will take him then. If not, he might just come any day now...

BOY do I feel it too! I've been really trying super hard not to be weepy and "sick of it" I just keep thinking that it isn't forever and to enjoy these last few weeks with just me and Pauly and this time I can rest and not yet juggling two little guys.

My body is so DONE though! My husband and I were joking around last night and I said, "Do you notice if my belly has dropped down at all?" and he said, "It all is just HUGE!"... I looked at him and said, "You really shouldn't say things like that to a pregnant lady," what a dork right! I didn't let it get to me because it was actually pretty funny and well.. he's a dude right! Men don't know about dropping, my sisters and mom/ mother in law would immediately say, Yes or No but this guy - they just don't notice those things -

but he did notice the other night when I was sitting on the edge of my chair watching television, he was like, "Wow! I can't believe how OUT there he is!" - I just gave him a look like, "Oh, I'm sick of this!" and then I grabbed a little toy Pauly has (and actually we had one when we were little) you pull the lever on the side and then whatever the arrow was pointing at in the middle is the animal sound it makes... Well, I gave him that snotty look - pulled the lever and out came this very loud MOOOOOOOO! Ben and I were laughing so hard, I started crying and Pauly was laughing along but not quite sure why. It was hysterical!

Thank you Jesus for these little moments to keep me from losing my marbles!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hang in there. I know this part is really hard. Go get a pedicure before the big day. I'm sure you look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold