Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm anxious...

Philippians 4:4-7
4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
I really needed to read this today... I'm looking around my house thinking oooooh crap! new baby coming and lots to do... but if I think about it for a second without letting my emotions take over - I'm really doing pretty good and it won't take much effort to get everything right the way it needs to be and lets all remember... everything always works out :) *Sigh*

2 comments:

Misty said...

So true...
But even so, can I help you at all? We aren't starting school for awhile yet (and even then, it won't matter) can I do something to help you? Anything????

Todd and Jackie Echeverria said...

Yesterday, I left a comment but it didn't work.
Just wanted you to know I love you and I don't want you to be anxious. Seek His face in all you do and he will direct your paths.
to the moon
mom

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold