Monday, July 20, 2009

Something Funny!

So this weekend (on Saturday) we went to Jerome for our Stauffer Family Reunion - we saw so a lot of family that we hadn't seen in a while. It was very nice to also see my immediate family as I hadn't seen them in a few months.

The reunion was at a park and we ate really yummy food like prime rib, delicious salads and tasty desserts.

After eating we went swimming at the Rec Center there. We took all the kids and they loved it! We were just swimming around and then all the sudden, out of nowhere, I started singing - I've Got You Under My Skin... just singing along then Casi says - literally, you literally got something under you skin. We just laughed and laughed till tears were filled in our eyes. It was hysterical!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold