Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pretty Aprons

I am obsessed with pretty aprons and have been on the hunt for an affordable one for myself for a while.

But, like most of you mamas out there - once I find that exact moment when I do have the money and I'm standing in front of the item I've been wanting for a while something comes over me and I think well... little man could really use some new t-shirts, and he needs a potty chair, this and that. So I usually don't end up buying whatever I wanted or doing whatever for myself. I went a whole year without a "professional" haircut last year (I did get one from my sister-in-law but if you don't get to get your hair washed professionally it doesn't count :)

Someday... (pathetic sigh...)

Today I ran on to these in Etsy and I just love them so I wanted to share. They are by GreatGoods! The black one is my favorite :)

5 comments:

Pressured Nightingale said...

oh my gosh... i absolutely love the blue one with the flowers... (third from the bottom)...

Krista said...

So cute! I swear I need to wear an apron all of the time because some little hands or faces always makes me look like a mess. I wear my mom mess proudly :)

Shelby said...

I love aprons! I just met a girl that makes them, and we worked out a few trades in exchange for some pictures. Her site is http://www.bibtease.vpweb.com/ and the aprons are $35. I'll try to post a picture of mine tomorrow--it really turned out cute!

Misty said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2nd and 3rd!!!! love them...
you could totally do this. Esp. with your mil's help, you could make one far more adorable!

Sami Jo said...

You are probably right Misty! My mil is handy! Then I can do it with the exact material I prefer... my only problem is that I've started two projects already that I need to get done before baby is born... I'm a slacker! Maybe I'll do it as a present to myself after #2 is born.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold