Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Yesterday we had a lot of fun. We all got up and went to church. Holly and kids were here visiting for a couple days as they made their way back to North Dakota from paying their respects in Portland when Granny passed. We all had a relaxing day and in the evening Grandad came over which was also wonderful.

We ate a huge meal consisting of hamburger, hot dogs, potato chips, macaroni salad, corn on the cob, watermelon slices and pineapple triangles and ending with a delicious and might I say beautiful coconut cake I made for Ben as he loves coconut and cake of course!

We had fun laughing and hanging out all day. Ben got a card from Pauly, Me, #2 and Dapher Too! and we showered him with hugs and kisses all day. He is such a wonderful daddy and husband. I am in such aw of him when I watch him with Pauly. We are so blessed to have our Daddy.

Yesterday was also my daddy's birthday and Father's Day and I called him to wish him a happy day but I was really bummed to not be with him too. I love my dad and appreciate his love and guidance!

It is such a blessing to have these amazing men in our lives and I'm so thankful my son and baby #2 can enjoy them as I have. These men all have a real heart for God and the respect, pride and honor that shines from all of them is truly a blessing in our lives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold