Thursday, May 7, 2009

Highlights...

Last Tuesday I had an Dr. appointment and heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time! I love that sound!


Little Guy is completely weaned! Hurray - on to potty training in a few months! Maybe we can be on a strong road to being potty trained by the time #2 is born

I'm going to see my sister in Washington (I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving!!) in May! Yay! Can't wait!


I'm 13 weeks already! I finally found the energy to get off my couch!

I admit I've been voting for the first time on Dancing with the Stars... I can't help it! I love Ty! He tries so hard and has made so much progress!

I'm getting sick of my hair but I know I just need to hang in there while it gets through that obnoxious stage where it barely fits in a pony tail.

I am so excited for our good friends expecting their first... it's a boy! Congrats Raul and Carmen!!

It is two days before Mother's Day and I barely figured out what I want to get/make her... better get on it huh!

1 comment:

Krista said...

A lot of wonderful blessing are coming to you. I'm so very happy for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold