Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cute as a Button!

When I was a little girl, both my mom and my grandma Pattie had a huge container filled full of buttons. I would spend hours running my little hands through all of the buttons trying to find my favorites and just the feeling of the cold buttons in my hands and the sounds of them as I'd pick up a hand full then drop them back in the container. I am a huge fan of buttons and I love that you can do all sorts of fun things with them!
Below are some awesome ideas that people have thought up for using buttons in a different way rather than just the traditional to secure clothing. They're great!
This bow was found at bows2cute.com



These craft pics were found on ladyfort / sallyent's photostream in flickr. They have really cute stuff there - I couldn't find a business website or I would post that too. Very creative!

These buttons were placed so perfectly to fancy up a button sachet. These are found at the whiteaisle.com - I think these would be a fun party favor!
This was found at free-holiday-ideas.com
Great idea placing the buttons around the bottom of the cake! adds a ton character. This one is found at junebugweddings.com

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love using buttons in my scrapbooking. I think they are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold