Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Twinkle... Twinkle...

My heart be still... when I see the twinkling of a twinkle light. I know I know they are just for Christmas. Whatever! I still have my Christmas lights up outside and a couple strings inside too. So what if it may be juvenile and a complete fashion faux pas in the decor sense... I DON'T CARE! I love them and they make me happy! I like it when my boy is in bed and it is just me and my hubby and we're watching our movie at night (as we usually do) and I turn all the lights off except for just them and out of the corner of my eye I can see their happy jubilee twinkling! I heart twinkle lights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog. Praise the Lord for who you are. Dad and I are so very proud of you. I also love the new background!
mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold