Monday, February 9, 2009

New Start

Even though Sundays are the first day of the week... I always feel like Mondays are. Sundays are for visiting with loved ones, getting recharged for the week and plain ole nappin'! But Mondays... Some Mondays I hate... But this is not one of those. This is a good Monday! I feel recharged and I have a plan! We are all feeling better here as we have finally recovered from our stomach flu and we're ready to go! Got to finish Valentines, set up a calender/weekly routine, make Pauly's Valentine's gift, do laundry and clean up random messes along the way. Happy Monday to you and you!

1 comment:

gailena said...

Sami, What a beautiful blog site! I feel so blessed to have met you. It was great singing with you during the holidays, now I am missing the times we got to laugh together. It is cool to see pictures of Paul when he was so little. It is remarkable how a day can change them. God Bless,
Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold