Monday, February 23, 2009

Nicholas Sparks

I fell in love with Nicholas Sparks novels way back (okay not that far back I'm only 27) as a senior in high school when I first read - Message in a Bottle. I had borrowed it from the Library and was sitting up all night in my room reading it. When the end came and I found out that Garrett Blake got... well I won't ruin it for you - my mom found me sobbing in my bedroom.

Next, I read The Notebook and The Wedding - what amazing little page turners! Right now, I am reading The Choice. I actually have got a little behind so I need to catch up because I know I'm missing out :)

I also pick them up at the thrift store when ever I find one I don't have (hardback only :)! This past week I finally found The Wedding which is one of my top picks so far!

If you haven't invested some time into a good romantic saga lately - go pick up a Nicholas Sparks book TODAY! You won't regret it!


Click here for his official website and below are pictures of I think just about all of his book covers. For me, the covers are what helps suck you in to his beautiful stories!

1 comment:

Annikke said...

I haven't read any of his stuff but have heard they are all really good! I need to get me one

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold