Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jill McDonald Design

So I was googling around just now and ran on to the coolest graphic artist Jill McDonald. Jill is national recognized and extremely talented. Her art is mostly found designed for kids from bedding, wall art, cards, and books.

Her work can be found from teen bedding at Target to illustrations in Halmark Cards and Gift Wrap. I fell completely in love with the colorful whimsy that her style holds.
I bet a lot of you will recognize her designs. I know I did - from her work she has done with Land of Nod but I just didn't take the time before to look into this awesome unique talented artist, Jill McDonald.

Visit her website here. Visit her blog here
Following is just a glimpse of her designs :) Enjoy!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold