Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dapher Doo!!

Our family pet is a creamy beige colored cocker spaniel named Daphnie. Currently she wears a purple collar with her little identification charms. She gets her grooming from her mommy (me) and I always love to leave a little tuft of hair on top of her head to give her even more personality then she already has.
I got Daphnie as a gift from my mom for my 21st birthday. At the time I was living by myself in a tiny little apartment so it was wonderful to have a little friend. Daphnie is 6 years old. She loves chasing squirrels, going for walks and playing with her boy.
Pauly loves her to pieces and she puts up with him and I think she loves him too! He always tries to sit on her so in some little part of his brain he think she is a bench. It is pretty funny. He can be pretty hard on her trying to pull her ears and stuff but she puts up with it and is always gentle towards him. She loves kids so much!
Here are some picks of our baby girl we love so much. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

She is such a great dog. We sure enjoyed her when she lived with us. She has so much personality.
to the moon
mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold