Sunday, January 18, 2009

My husband cooks...jealous?


This Sunday morning I'm feeling a little puny so my husband is cooking us a little Biscuits and Gravy for brunch. We were watching Paula Deen this morning, when he got the idea. I of course, was all for it. Ben is an amazing cook! Without hesitation I would go as far as to say he is definitely the best "man cook" I know and he is, without a doubt, a better cook than me!

Recently he recreated a Tamale Pie - it was delectable. He also makes to-die-for Toffee. I mean to die for!

One of my most favorite things is when he puts together his famous Salsa. His Salsa is Pico de gallo with all the delicious ingredients of tomatoes, lime, cilantro, onion, and sometimes he puts in others like black beans, cabbage or corn.

Another thing he has completely mastered lately is Pizza. He cooked us Pizza on New Year's Day! I think he ended up cooking like 7 pizzas with all different toppings. He makes the crust perfectly thin and crispy. What can I say he is the bomb Pizza Guy!

He can also cook a mean Steak and well... honestly just about anything else you have in mind. I'm very thankful that he can contribute this way and is happy to do it. Plus he isn't afraid to clean up after himself a little. What can I say - I heart him!

1 comment:

Misty said...

that's cool... Chw can cook great, when he wants to, but he definatly doesn't have a passion for it, which is fine. I do, so it works out :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold