Friday, September 2, 2011

~ bigger still ~

T
here is nothing bigger
that God aint bigger still.
~ my mama ♥
 



This is something my mama would always tell me and still does to this day. Last Saturday, I was rushed again to the ER for severe abdomen pain. For those who don't know – I was there about a month ago and at that time, we found out I was pregnant but couldn't figure out why I was having such terrible pain but we did know that it was a threatened miscarriage. This time they found that I had a ruptured tubal pregnancy and I had to have laproscopic surgery to remove it. I have had about a month to mourn yet another loss (as I had a miscarriage in April) – it still stings BUT I know God is ALWAYS in control and He knows what is best for me. As I always tell myself – He's got this. and by just saying that - it relieves myself from having to worry and stress about why it happened, when and if I'll have another baby, and so on. I encourage you all today to remember just how BIG our God is and how much he loves you and knows what is instore for you down the road and often, what's instore is far sweeter than anything our little brains can – ever – fathom. ♥

2 comments:

Donna Peter said...

I want to give you the BIGGEST hug I can!! God is giving you a bigger one! You are a Strong and Brave women, and yes you are Loved!!
Hugs and Prayers
Donna

cre8ivesky said...

My heart goes out to you, Sami Jo... your faith is forever impressive to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold