Monday, April 11, 2011

~ local gal/ fellow Brave girl trying out for Biggest Loser ~

I have a fellow Brave Girl whose heart's desire is to be on Biggest Loser. Her name is Kim and she is adorable and fun. She works behind the scenes at the Brave Girls Club and if you took Soul Restoration you might of seen her on a few of the videos. Super cute gal. She has made a great little video expressing her interest in being picked for the Biggest Loser and if you have a second, please go to You Tube and watch her video and leave her a comment of encouragement. 

I can SO relate to Kim and if she is chosen I will most definitely be one of her biggest fans! 

Yay Kim! You are so brave, beautiful and unique. I know that if they choose you - You will be amazing!
Sending you much love. ♥

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I loved her video and ran right in to post a message to producers and encourage her. I pray she makes it and finds another brave girl to take on the journey with her !! I too will follow her !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold