Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Map it out!!

Plates! Everyone likes plates! Don't they?

I just love this kid's room and that sconce... sigh.
found here: Susan on DesignWhat a fun chair!

I love this wallpaper so colorful and fun!
found here: Stanfords

Steven Gambrel maps wallpaper - Yes please.

found here: House Beautiful This is perfect. That frame, he told me he wants me, he loves me, he needs me!
found here: Better Homes and Gardens
I bought coasters when I bought my new dining table thinking, yes! I'll be responsible and make people use coasters... SHA right! Maybe these would of worked better...

found here: Martha StewartThis is WAY modern BUT this wall mural - simply divine.

found here: flickr [user: kbreenbo.] Painter, Sean Scherer renovated this 1840s farmhouse in upstate New York.
Picture from here: New York Times
This gal reno this armoire and Go! Peacock Feathers lady!
found here: Peacock FeathersLet's just say I have a "thing" for Pottery Barn... and when did these people steal my basket?found here: Pottery Barn

4 comments:

Krista said...

At one point I was going to have an office (before kids) and I wanted it to have old looking maps in it. However that will have wait about 18 years or so. Love the pics

Jackie said...

So if i need the map that is on the chair do I just take it with me in the car?
I confused.
mom

the lady of the house said...

Good Lord mother.

Annikke said...

I have been wanting to do some maps in my older sons room.... but just haven't done it yet!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold