Thursday, February 4, 2010

Going Bananas!


This is a little treat I actually learned how to make WAY back in 4-H cooking. My teacher was named Sherry and her little girl was one of my best (on and off friends - you know how kids are) in
elementary school.


So you get one or two bananas cut it up and put the pieces on a plate. Then you drizzle honey over the pieces. Then sprinkle shredded coconut over the whole thing.


Then if you're like me you put a tad bit more of honey over the coconut.

I forgot the other thing I really like to add to the honey if I don't have coconut and that is I like to put the honey on and then sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
Delish!
A perfect after nap time snack!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Never thought I would crave a banana but dang that looks so good.
t t m
mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold