Wednesday, January 27, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...


Delectable Pears...
a fabulous tear-jerker by a favorite author...
a little coffee with my cream and sugar in a favorite coffee cup...

glass bottles...

beautiful crosses hung throughout our home...

pretty sea shells...

glass canisters that hold my sugar and flower,

basket weave,

lovely glass door knobs,

marvelously aged hinges,


gloriously, wishful, long eye lashes,

precious chubby cheeks,


a well groomed pooch,

(Craigslist for $25 - and she brought it to me)
and a fabulous find.

2 comments:

redeemed diva said...

I like Nicholas Sparks. Dear John wasn't my fave, though. But I do love pears. Sweet and juicy.

Annikke said...

I love Sparks too, but haven't read Dear John yet.

Wish I had those long eye lashes.. why do boys always get the lucious lashes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold