Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fenegreek Life Saver!!

I've been (Thank you Jesus) able to breastfeed Billy - which I am so thankful for!! I seem to not have as much of a milk supply and I had tried the tea with not much success and to be honest taking a pill vs. drinking a nasty tea everyday - there was no contest for me. I take 2 tablets 3 times a day of the herb Fenegreek and it worked immediately for me. I'm able to nurse him till he is satisfied and I have no stresses. Not having this stress to add to the heap is huge for me and I'm so glad we don't have the added stress of buying formula.

Thank you Jesus for Fenegreek!! (If you have any girlfriends that have my same issue tell them about Fenegreek which can be found on the shelves at most Fred Meyers so I hear. I get mine at our local Coop.

Speaking of which, I'm running out... time to load up the boys and go get some more!

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is what I used too! Loved it! Glad it is working for you too!

Krista said...

I had to use a suppliment when I needed to have surgery when my little one was 3 weeks old. She hated formula and bottles. In fact she would cry when she saw a bottle. I'm glad you found something that works.

Phillips Family said...

Good for you!!!... I had tried this with Caden, unfortunally I did not work for me :( I was so sad and it really makes you feel like less of a woman for not being able to use what god provided for us.... I am so glad you have been able to do that with billy. Sami he is such a beautiful baby, I am so happy for you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold