Monday, November 16, 2009

William Voss Melton


William Voss Melton
Born: November 3rd
Weight: 8 lbs 14 oz
Height: 22 3/4 inches
Sorry it has took me so long to update this blog - but I guess I was hoping everyone had already heard the news through my other blog, face book, phone calls etc. William is doing amazing - we think now (he's almost 2 weeks old) he is almost 10 lbs. He went to breastfeeding right off (Praise Jesus!) and Pauly is not quite sure who/what he is...
We are having so much fun with him and settling in to being a mother of two is well... interesting! Let's just say, I'd appreciate prayer! Today was my first day on my own as the first week my mother was here and the 2nd my husband was able to be home with me. We had a pretty good day and now it is off to bed...

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

He's so precious!!!! Good work!!!:):):) I'll be praying! I hear ya on the mom of two thing:):)

Swanson Family said...

Congrats!! He is so cute! Glad you are both doing well!

Jackie said...

My Strength Comes from the Lord.
Ephesians 6:10 Claim it!

to the moon
mom

Phillips Family said...

Congrats Sami. You have a beautiful little one, and you look wonderful.

Boy Crazy said...

I'm amazed that you were able to blog! You are doing pretty good I think!!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold