Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One by One

Counting my blessings naming them one by one...

Thank you Jesus for my Pauly... Little boy, you have been such a joy to your mama and daddy's life. I truly felt like my life had meaning when you came around my little rascal. You keep me on my toes - you're so smart and you're always thinking one step ahead of mama!! I am so blessed and honored to be your mama. I look forward to the days ahead with you my little man - the moment where you realize the true meaning of grace and love that our Lord has for all of us, your first day of school, and those precious moments when you will beam with pride for a job well done. You are such a wonderful big brother and mama is so proud of you!

Praise the Lord for my tiny Billy... Little precious baby of mine... The Lord made your little self so much more precious and beautiful than any mama could ever imagine her baby could be... So perfect... little hands, little feet, little lips. I love you to the moon and back! We are going to have so much fun together. You are a precious gift from God and I want you to always remember how much he loves you my snuggles. To the moon and back...I love you forever.
Can't imagine life without My Mr. Melton... You're Gentle and Patient. I'm a better person because you're in my life My Love. I appreciate all your help the past few months and I know wouldn't of been able to make it without your encouragement... You're my best friend. I love that we can laugh, cry, dream and scheme (*wink*wink*) together. We're a fabulous team and I wouldn't want anyone else by my side to spend the rest of my life with. You work so hard to provide for us and to make it so I can stay home, thank you. You are a wonderful daddy and husband and I thank my lucky stars (God!!!!) every day for you babe! I love you.

2 comments:

redeemed diva said...

This is a great list! Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great day there in the US of A

Jackie said...

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

God is so good.

To the moon
mimi momma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold