Monday, October 19, 2009

Sending a little Surprise!

There is a gal that I adore. She is an amazing mama, loving wife, wonderful friend and has a heart of gold! She has a sweet little blog and you can visit it here.
She has two little girls and they are precious! The things they say are hysterical and the way that my friend writes about them will have you throwing back your head for a good belly laugh. She's a REAL gal, blogging about real things, like real family trials and triumphs, yummy recipes, family outings and everything in between.
Check her out!

She has been on my mind for a while now and I can't wait for her to receive my surprise in the mail some time this week!
Hope you enjoy girlly! xoxo, The Lady of the House

1 comment:

Krista said...

Thank you so much. I am so blessed to get to know the real you after all of these years. I wish we could have been friends during school. You are very sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold