Friday, June 5, 2009

Who, What, Where, When God?

You know when your mind is just boggled full of questions and you wish they would be answered NOW! My husband and I are struggling with a personal matter right now and I just wish it would GO AWAY! You know! I wish that I could just run away from it... although this is not the type of people we are - we want to always be known for our reputable integrity and for being responsible. BUT HONESTLY! just this once? Can't we just walk away? I just want an answer for this now God! Help us! We need your guidance!

My wonderful husband, knowing the state I am in (pregnant belly and all), has said he will do most of the leg work to take care of this situation which I am ever thankful for - but in the mean time I'm trying not to stress, but I just do. It is the way I'm made up - what can I say :)

I know what I can be doing and that is praying and I will continue to do so. Thank you dear Lord for my husband. He works so hard to take care of us and I love and trust him so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillipians 4:6-7

Just wanted to share a verse that was given to me along time ago. Memorize it, claim it as your own and when Satan comes to tempt you to worry, throw it at him! God's precious word confuses the enemy.

to the moon
mom

Misty said...

this made me cry. we are standing in a place very similar.
well, without the pregnant belly. Though we ARE praying about how to grow our family...

My heart (and prayers) go out for you guys... If there is anyway I can be a friend to you, please do let me know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold